Come to the Climate Chance global summit in Nantes
For non-state actors serious about finding solutions to climate change, the place to be this year is the Climate Chance summit. It will address a vast range of topics, all concerning climate change; from biodiversity and transport to energy and agriculture and much more.
Who will be there?
Many high-profile non-state actors will be at the summit. Here are some of the speakers and participants:
• Mayor of Nantes, Johanna Rolland
• Mayor of Seoul, Park Won-Soon
• Senator of Loire-Atlantique, UCLG spokesperson for climate and President of the Climate Chance association, Ronan Dantec
• French Minister for the environment, energy and the sea, Ségolène Royal
• Executive Director of UN Habitat, Joan Clos
- Forum Decentralised cooperation and territorial partnerships (on Monday 26th of September from 15:30 to 17:00)
- Workshop (COOP7) « financing decentralised cooperation – mobilise new resources for resilient and low carbon development cooperation» (on Tuesday 27 September from 15:00 to 16:30)
As active non-state actors in the fight against climate change, PLATFORMA members will also be taking part, leading or organising different events at the summit that you can find in the schedule – there are 6 plenary sessions, 18 forums, and more than 65 workshops that you can attend.
Drop a line on Twitter and join the discussion:
Something you want to share? Drop a line on Twitter and read what others are saying before, during and after the summit. Take part in the discussion via your own tweets using the hashtag #ClimateChance.