New e-learning course available in NALAS e-Academy on water and sanitation
NALAS e-Academy has been enriched with a new e-learning course on Capital infrastructure investment projects in the water and sanitation sector.
The course is available in English language and the first delivery will be launched with an introductory webinar on 20 April 2022, at 12:00 and continue in the next 5 weeks.
The overall objective of the course is to enable participants to guide, follow, and actively participate in the preparation, development, and implementation of the capital infrastructure investment projects.
The course is designed for decision-makers, middle management of public utility companies and local governments and project implementation unit staff.
- Module 1 – Introduction to Capital Infrastructure Investment Projects (CIIP)
- Module 2 – Fundamentals of Project Cycle Management.
- Module 3 – Preparation and Development of Capital Infrastructure Investment Projects
- Module 4 – Organisational Set-up and Arrangements for Project Implementation
- Module 5 – Main Implementation Phase, Project Closure, Monitoring, Evaluation and Audit
The entire Course takes five weeks, with one module delivered per week. Each module consists of 2 lessons. The eLearning course will start with an introductory webinar in Week One and will end with a closing webinar in Week Five.