Nous sommes à la recherche d’un « Adjoint chargé-e des échanges » !
Un poste d’Adjoint chargé-e des échanges » est à pourvoir au sein du secrétariat de PLATFORMA. La date limite pour postuler est le 4 juin.
Plus d’informations ci-dessous (en anglais).
In collaboration with the rest of the team, the person will be asked to:
- Increase exchange between partner organisations: identify the exchange needs and disseminate all relevant information to the PLATFORMA network;
- Coordinate the networks’ knowledge base including research and training materials, guide the PLATFORMA research and analysis activities guaranteeing coherence and complementarity across the network, make available a joint learning library (training materials, modules, research studies, data);
- Facilitate and organise training and learning opportunities for the PLATFORMA network, applying the peer-to-peer principles within the network. Design a methodology of peer-review within the network that is attractive for the partner organisations. In the course of one year at least 6 learning events will be held focussed on network partner organisations. Identify relevant stakeholders and participants, establish preparatory timelines, organise and follow-up preparatory meetings, assure event logistics and support smooth organisation during the events;
- Contribute to international events organised by the Secretariat, mainly by ensuring the dissemination of the research and training materials, organisation of knowledge exchanging sessions on specific topic and supporting the team on the spot.
Requested profile and experience
- Between 2 to 5 years work experience with a background on knowledge assessment, knowledge sharing, research, organising and facilitating training and exchanging sessions is required;
- Strong interest in sustainable development and international cooperation;
- Mother tongue level, written and oral, English and French, other languages are an asset;
- Networking, communication and social media skills;
- Good knowledge of the European Union, its institutions and their functioning;
- Flexible and creative, pro-active and thorough work attitude;
- Able and willing to work in a multi-cultural and international environment and available for regular European travel.