The Mayors for Economic Growth is looking for experts from EU cities to exchange with Eastern Partnership municipalities
The European Commission initiative “Mayors for Economic Growth” (M4EG) is looking for experts from European Union municipalities to take part in Decentralised cooperation exchanges with 5 Eastern Partnership municipalities. These exchanges aim at supporting the implementation of their Local Economic Development Plan, approved by Business development experts.
The 4-5 working days exchanges will be organised from 1 April 2019 to 31 December 2019.
The municipalities hosting the exchange and their economic development project are the following:
- Kutaisi Municipality (Republic of Georgia): Development of an investment portfolio with the EU standards
- Telenesti Municipality (Republic of Moldova): Creation of a greenfield Agri-Industrial Park
- Pniv municipality (Nadvirna district, Ivano-Frankivsk region, Ukraine): Organisation of activities of the agricultural sector (cooperatives) and the structural department of the entrepreneurship promotion and development within the village council.
- Ashtarak Community (The Republic of Armenia): Creation of a universal Public Relations and marketing centre which will serve to Ashtarak business needs- including tourism and food processing
- Polotsk District Executive Committee (Republic of Belarus): Creation of a local tourism centre and system of information technologies
The supporting local expert taking part in the exchanges will have its accommodation and travel covered by the M4EG secretariat.
If you are interested, please contact Olivier Baumard firstname.lastname@example.org
More information on M4EG: http://m4eg.eu/en/