NALAS 2021 General Assembly
XVI NALAS General Assembly will be organised from 12 to 14 April 2021, in partnership with the Congress of Local Authorities from Moldova (CALM) and a number of international partners. The event will be held online and provides a great opportunity for Mayors, local government staff and practitioners to join, exchange and learn.
The rich program of the General Assembly will include the following side events:
- 12 April: Online City to City Dialogue: Sharing experiences from the Urban Partnership Program
- 12 April: PLATFORMA Online Peer Exchange: CALM and Local Government Associations from South and Eastern Europe
- 13 April: Online NALAS General Assembly Statutory Meeting
- 13 April: PLATFORMA Eastern Partnership Coordination Seminar: Reinforcing Dialogue on Local Government Reform in Moldova and South-East Europe
- 14 April: Sustainable Local Economic Development in South-East Europe
- 14 April: Second Forum of Women Mayors in SEE: Inclusive Local Economic Development
The General Assembly will be held in English language, with simultaneous translation in Albanian, Macedonian, Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian/Montenegrin languages.
Please register on the following LINK.
More information here.