From 1 to 5 July 2019
The Hague, Netherlands
Summercourse: Localising the SDGs
In order to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030, these global goals need to be translated into local realities. Moreover, all of the SDGs include targets that have direct linkages with the responsibilities of subnational governments. It’s therefore vital for local development practitioners to understand what these roles and responsibilities are and what resources and capacities subnational governments need to be able to adapt the SDGs to local priorities and create context-specific implementation strategies.
Contributions come from renowned experts with extensive international experience. They will share the latest insights, case studies and lessons learnt.
- Jorge Rodriguez Bilbao, provides technical support and training to EU-delegations
- Jamie Boex, public finance expert
- Jean Bossuyt, Head of strategy at the European Centre for Development Policy Management
- Ellen van Reesch, associate expert of VNG International
- The training will take place in The Hague from 1-5 July 2019.
- The deadline to apply is 24 May 2019.
- Group discounts are available if you participate with three or more colleagues.
For general inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 70 37 38 695.
Add to your calendar 2019-07-01 2019-07-05 Europe/Brussels Summercourse: Localising the SDGs The Hague, Netherlands