Looking for a communication internship?
PLATFORMA is looking for a communication internship to help in raising the profile of decentralised cooperation. Have a look!
Work with and provide support to the Press & Communication Officer mostly in contributing to press releases, website news, newsletter (writing as translating), supporting social media accounts management (especially Twitter, YouTube & Flickr), helping in the development of PLATFORMA new website, supporting the organisation of events, ensuring contacts with PLATFORMA members or contractors (mainly communication agencies)…
Skills & Competencies
- Native level of French or English with excellent knowledge of the other language (oral and written)
- Journalistic writing skills
- Experienced with social media
- Ideally previous experience of website management (CMS)
- Ideally some knowledge of Photoshop, In-design…
- Knowledge of other European languages is a plus, especially Spanish
- Start of the traineeship: as soon as possible
- Not remunerated. PLATFORMA will pay €8 per working day for meals and the public transport commuting within Brussels costs upon presentation of the STIB/SNCB card;
- 38 hours per week
- 3-month traineeship minimum
- The candidate must be a student in a European university/school and able to set up a trainee agreement between him/herself, the university and the Council of European Municipal and Regions (CEMR), which hosts the Secretariat of PLATFORMA.
How to apply
Please send a cover letter and CV (one written in English, the other in French), stating why you are interested in this position and what you can bring to the work of PLATFORMA in the areas mentioned above.
Please send your application by email to to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: application pack