We are looking for an intern!
13 September 2018
CEMR is looking for an intern to support its projects’ team. He/she will work on various themes, including decentralised cooperation (PLATFORMA), environment, climate, etc. He/she will have the opportunity to:
- Work in a dynamic international team;
- Learn about EU projects and gain really valuable experience in the field of bid writing and project management;
- Join a pleasant working environment.
- Start of the traineeship: as soon as possible;
- Not remunerated; CEMR will pay €8 per working day for meals and the public transport commuting costs within Brussels upon presentation of the STIB card;
- 38 hours per week: 9am-6pm Mondays to Thursdays; 9am-4pm on Fridays;
- 3-month traineeship minimum;
- Training agreement (convention de stage) with the university/school compulsory.
For more information, please have a look at the application pack.
26 April 2023
Ukrainian municipal delegation closes ties with Hungary
Young local leaders
4 April 2023
Young mayor: “We do not receive a municipality from the older generation but it was lent to us by the youngest one”